Shrimp lover must-see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MABJ said:
What kind of clubs :O I feel like we're forming our own little club here lol. It's a small club :( Where are the rest of the invert lovers?

Haha I know! Where are the other invert lovers!? I would also love to be in a club about inverts lol

I was looking around other forums & the OEBT are roughly around 6$
Speedie from TPT was selling his for 12$ but he says his are high quality

OBEYtheFISH said:
I was looking around other forums & the OEBT are roughly around 6$
Speedie from TPT was selling his for 12$ but he says his are high quality

Speedie is my club member. His are high quality :)
He has an excellent reputation. The issue with OEBTs is the color is still somewhat variable. Your substrate, the diet and the bloodline all influence the color. Some will be darker than others. But the more people work with them the better the colors will get :)

Oh wow, didn't know the nickname was OBET. But nice.

I guess this is the crew here.

As for retail websites with decent quality, I like this site, and it is a huge steal for them lol.

MABJ said:
Oh wow, didn't know the nickname was OBET. But nice.

I guess this is the crew here.

As for retail websites with decent quality, I like this site, and it is a huge steal for them lol.

OEBT = Orange Eye Blue Tiger
BTOE = Black Tiger Orange Eye

To differentiate the two similar abbreviations.

I'm considering a breeding pair of CPO in my 5g.. I heard they don't hurt the shrimp/plants.

My lfs would really value RCS/MicroFish/CPO offspring.

I've kept ghost shrimp and an array of snails, but a few different circumstances wiped them out. When I lived by the coast, I would catch, play with and release saltwater atlantic crabs. :) So that's where my love for the little spineless crits comes from.

I'm going for a RCS tank next.

Back
Top Bottom