Shrimp lover must-see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MABJ

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've looked around for quality Blue Tiger shrimp, and I'm convinced I am still not ready, but for anybody who is, holy snikes. This is a great deal..

I usually see one tiger for $25. This is $10 each.

Orange Eye Blue Tigers SALE!!!!!! / 10 - Alpha Pro Breeders

Check it out, and if you order them, let me know when they come in and color up, because this is my favorite shrimp :D

I've looked around for quality Blue Tiger shrimp, and I'm convinced I am still not ready, but for anybody who is, holy snikes. This is a great deal..

I usually see one tiger for $25. This is $10 each.

Orange Eye Blue Tigers SALE!!!!!! / 10 - Alpha Pro Breeders

Check it out, and if you order them, let me know when they come in and color up, because this is my favorite shrimp :D

awesome!!! thanks for the link! i want to start more shrimp tanks already>.<
:banghead:

No problem at all! I couldn't believe it.

This is a sign for aquarium advise shrimp people lol.

MABJ said:
No problem at all! I couldn't believe it.

This is a sign for aquarium advise shrimp people lol.

Haha there isn't that many people on this forum who are invert crazy like us, sadly LOL

Yeah, 99/10 = 9.9 per shrimp. Free shipping I believe. Don't quote me. That's an awesome deal unless you can get something better from here...

And are there any decent shrimp forums?

MABJ said:
Yeah, 99/10 = 9.9 per shrimp. Free shipping I believe. Don't quote me. That's an awesome deal unless you can get something better from here...

And are there any decent shrimp forums?

International Shrimp Now
The Planted Tank
Aquatic Plant Central

TPT often has great deals on Shrimp. Members Only for sales threads.

I'll be signing up for that today! Hehehe.

Coursair said:
International Shrimp Now
The Planted Tank
Aquatic Plant Central

TPT often has great deals on Shrimp. Members Only for sales threads.

+10, I usually go to the planted tank for shrimp related stuff:) but they are all awesome forums

Hmm I'll have to go there now. Hopefully they have an app!

What kind of clubs :O I feel like we're forming our own little club here lol. It's a small club :( Where are the rest of the invert lovers?

I live in a place where there are few aquarium shops, no high quality ones really. So my thoughts are that there aren't any. I'll do a google search tho!

Back
Top Bottom