Thoughts on unique designs of glass tanks for shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought the Mr.Aqua 7.5 bowl front. I feel in love with the size and look. I have my RCS in it and so far its great.
456Yi56.jpg

I did buy the 15g Flex for a decent deal (110$) at a local shop and im excited to use it at some point. It'll probably be better solely because it is larger and easier to maintain but I'm trying this adorable 7.5 gal tank first. It is the perfect desktop tank to me.

Lokilow - that looks really nice. I have always loved bowfronts, still oneday would like to own a really huge one. Recently sold a SW 90G bowfront (drilled and didn't end up the direction I wanted) have a 72G and 46G and my friend has my 16G just needed for a bit, and I have always looked at the tiny rimless Mr Aqua and thought about it.

I saw another tank as I was zipping by stuff today a smaller size maybe 13G and has a higher back glass so the top and lid is slightly at an angle.

So far still thinking.

Most recent is thinking through the long bookshelf style 22G low iron MR. AQUA. Maybe what I meant was Aquamaxx?!

Appreciate your weighing in and sharing your tank and opinions. Any one else please share too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom