Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Contests

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-31-2016, 04:10 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Hello everyone!

I want to say thanks to everyone who participated in this months POTM and I'm very happy to be given the privilege in making this choice. It's clear to see the care and effort everyone has put into their tanks!

I tried my best to consider many different aspects of the photos you all submitted and it wasn't easy to pick a winner.

So without stalling any longer the winner is....

I chose Ziggy because like what I told seaweed..I really like the variety in the plants he selected. That and the one tiny cherry shrimp and snails really made me think of how small some of our tanks inhabitants are in such a big world. So many things can go unnoticed and discovering them is one of the best parts of the hobby for me.

And keep up the good work everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Beej1254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:13 PM   #12
Macro Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Congratulations Ziggy well deserved again , A double header that goes to show the dedication and care you put into your tanks a awesome start for a new month , I don't think in the history of these contests has there ever been a double header , I will look into that to confirm this , your win is surely a true win well deserved and executed in all aspects , you should be proud you have those special skills to produce these one off masterpieces , you shocked me when you drifted away from the salty side as that is where I first discovered your special talents ,
Now it's time for our feb contest Ziggy is our judge , lets see your special talents I'm sure Ziggy has a good topic for everyone to show off your beautiful tanks ,

good luck

Double Header Incredible

Fish are like lifesavers
They come in different colors

54seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:33 AM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Thank you everyone!

Ziggy953 is offline   Reply With Quote

ate, fresh, freshwater, pic, picture, water

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com