Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Contests
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-02-2016, 07:19 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

He is a nice looking fish Liquid. I'm guessing those hypno toad eyes had nothing to do with your win either. I wish my bn plecos weren't as shy. I generally only see them scooting for cover when they see me or I can support about a cm of trail looking out from under the driftwood. Congrats on the win.

Old 07-06-2016, 08:52 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carriwin View Post
What lovely personalities your fish have!!! I love the photos you all selected, they were beautiful!!!

The winner of June's POTM is LiQuiD!

Please pm 54seaweed for your badge!

Sent from a place where the water is fresh and clean and we all swim free.
Wow! I am so thankful for this!! Thank you all very much Carriwin! Sorry for the delayed response, as I have been out of town for the holiday. What a treat to come home to. I look forward in being an avid contestant with these, and am very much looking forward to judging next month. Best Regards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delapool View Post
Oh yeah - very nice. Congratulations!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barliman View Post
Well done, LiQuid!
Thanks Barliman, cant wait to get them in the new 75!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan79 View Post
He is a nice looking fish Liquid. I'm guessing those hypno toad eyes had nothing to do with your win either. I wish my bn plecos weren't as shy. I generally only see them scooting for cover when they see me or I can support about a cm of trail looking out from under the driftwood. Congrats on the win.
LOL THANK YOU! I wish I could give you rep on the Futurama quote, that made my day! (Best show EVAR!!)

He is the only one of of my 4 that doesnt mind me right in his face with a camera. My snowball and gold nugget are both beautiful and shy, so its annoying trying to get a great shot. I noticed when I come to the tank late at night when everything is dark, I can sneak up on them better and they are more active.

Here's a bonus pick of the little guy.
[/URL][/IMG]

Old 07-07-2016, 08:23 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuiD View Post
Wow! I am so thankful for this!! Thank you all very much Carriwin! Sorry for the delayed response, as I have been out of town for the holiday. What a treat to come home to. I look forward in being an avid contestant with these, and am very much looking forward to judging next month. Best Regards!

Thanks!

Thanks Barliman, cant wait to get them in the new 75!

LOL THANK YOU! I wish I could give you rep on the Futurama quote, that made my day! (Best show EVAR!!)

He is the only one of of my 4 that doesnt mind me right in his face with a camera. My snowball and gold nugget are both beautiful and shy, so its annoying trying to get a great shot. I noticed when I come to the tank late at night when everything is dark, I can sneak up on them better and they are more active.

Here's a bonus pick of the little guy.
[/URL][/IMG]
Glad you got a laugh out of the reference. Thanks for the second pic. I guess he's a smart little hypno pleco. Little do the other three realize but their shyness means they're missing out on first grazing rights on the zucchini/cucumber

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...al-292013.html
Closed Thread

Tags
ate, fresh, freshwater, water

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com