THE POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED
Please Congratulate Our Oct Winner
NOV 2015 TOTM
Welcome to the new TOTM. PLEASE read rules carefully as they have changed. You asked, I listened and now itís back! 3 nominees each month will be selected to be finalists and notified. Finalists entries will be moved to a poll for anonymous final judging. Once selected as a finalist, contestants will be required to keep their participation confidential so that judging can be fair and objective. Breach of requirement this will result in disqualification.
To enter the Tank of the Month contest:
Post a picture of your full tank in the photography area
in the ďPost your full tank shot hereĒ thread. Link: Post your full tank shot here.
Past winners may not enter the contest but may still vote on contest polls. Contests will be held for freshwater, saltwater or other tank types in a monthly rotation.
- Each month 3 finalists tanks will be selected by the computer generated spin wheel .
- These choices will be posted in poll form for final decision by AA members. The identity of the contestants will be hidden until the judging has been completed.
- The winner is picked by Forum members and moderators via a poll.
- Once a winner is chosen they will be contacted and their name (or username) will be posted at that time.
- Winners be required to submit 4/6 pictures along with a short summary describing all that has been done to their tank and they will receive a badge. Their tank will be featured on the homepage of the site.
- TOTM welcomes both huge tanks and nano tanks; as well as freshwater, saltwater and reptile tanks.
- Please refrain from posting chit chat on the contest thread , Comments and congratulations can be done on the designated page Tank of the Month Winners.
If you have any questions about the new rules, please donít ask on this page. Instead message me via PM and Iíll get back to you as fast as I can. Your suggestions are also welcome I WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK and look forward to seeing all those beautiful tanks!