** If Visiting This Page Please Post A Vote **
THE POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED
TOTM is at risk of closing
Due to lack of support and submissions
I really don't like the idea of this section closing
I put a lot of time and dedication to this section to keep it up to date
I do a daily search for your tanks but if nothing is submitted my hands are tied
All that is needed are your submissions of your tanks
I need SW and FW pictures to continue
lets get the TOTM running strong once again
your support is needed Now!!
HELP SAVE TOTM
Remember I saved it once now it's up to you to help me save it again
Please Congratulate Our AUG Winner
SEPT 2016 TOTM
Welcome to the new TOTM. PLEASE read rules carefully as they have changed. You asked, I listened and now it’s back! 2 nominees each month will be selected randomly to be finalists and will be notified . Finalists entries will be moved to a poll for anonymous final judging. Once selected as a finalist, contestants will be required to keep their participation confidential so that judging can be fair and objective.
Breach of this requirement will result in disqualification.
To enter the Tank of the Month contest:
Post a picture of your full tank in the photography area
in the “Post your full tank shot here” thread. Link: Post your full tank shot here.
Past winners may not enter the contest but may still vote on contest polls. Contests will be held for freshwater, saltwater or other tank types in a monthly rotation.
- Each month 3 finalists tanks will be selected by the computer generated spin wheel .
- These choices will be posted in poll form for final decision by AA members. The identity of the contestants will be hidden until the judging has been completed.
- The winner is picked by Forum members and moderators via a poll.
- Once a winner is chosen they will be contacted and their name (or username) will be posted at that time.
- Winners be required to submit 4/6 pictures along with a short summary describing all that has been done to their tank and they will receive a badge. Their tank will be featured on the homepage of the site.
- TOTM welcomes both huge tanks and nano tanks; as well as freshwater, saltwater and reptile tanks.
- Please refrain from posting chit chat on the contest thread , Comments and congratulations can be done on the designated page . Tank of the Month Winners.
If you have any questions about the new rules, please don’t ask on this page. Instead message me via PM and I’ll get back to you as fast as I can. Your suggestions are also welcome I WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK and look forward to seeing all those beautiful tanks!
PLACE YOUR VOTE ON THE VERY TOP OF PAGE
Up on the very top of this page you will see the voting poll , be sure your happy with your vote as you only have one ,
At the end of the month the winner will be tallied and announced at that time the winner’s name will be revealed , the winner will get a TOTM badge along with a spot on the home page of the site ,
I wish both of our nominees good luck
If you want a chance in the TOTM go to the top of this thread and read the rules as everything is listed there