Any interest in a goldfish social group?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharpchick

Aquarium Advice FINatic
From a previous post I made in the forum administrators area asking for a sub-forum on goldfish, I know that won't happen.

I also know that there are quite a few members here who keep goldfish and really enjoy them. There's a thread with photos posted here, and there are some really beautiful fish in it.

I scanned over some of the social groups that have been created over the years, and saw few that have consistent activity in them (based on dates of last post).

Is there interest in creating a social group for owners of goldfish?

I would certainly join. It seems like there is a ton of info to be had about fish in general, but goldfish seem to be a certain breed requiring a little different care than the tropical fish most folks are talking about. Thanks for the idea.

From a previous post I made in the forum administrators area asking for a sub-forum on goldfish, I know that won't happen.

I also know that there are quite a few members here who keep goldfish and really enjoy them. There's a thread with photos posted here, and there are some really beautiful fish in it.

I scanned over some of the social groups that have been created over the years, and saw few that have consistent activity in them (based on dates of last post).

Is there interest in creating a social group for owners of goldfish?

I would really enjoy that. And thanks for using my thread. I'm glad that others have the same passion for the goldfish as I do.

I would really enjoy that. And thanks for using my thread. I'm glad that others have the same passion for the goldfish as I do.

And dadgum, all the gorgeous photos that were posted in that thread while I was at work...

I think I'll go create that social group...

Sign me up!!!

I agree GF have unique needs AND are still the most popular fish even if not by choice. I for one received mine like many at a carnival and had to search for information.

This could become a resource for many people.

Back
Top Bottom