Any recommendations for a uv?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alral1988

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey I'm looking to add a uv sterilizer to the pond this year. I've got a 1000 koi pond. I'd like something internal with a power head so I do t have to do any digging and plumbing on the current pipe work. I've checked out the model made by aquatop made for ponds. I just purchased the aquarium model and I'm very happy with it but the other doesn't have the greatest of reviews. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Check out Aqua UV, most of there lights are external but they may have some internal ones. They are really high quality with good bulb life, haven't heard any negative comments about them.

There website is aquaultraviolet.com, once or if you find a model you like try eBay for a better price. Again not sure if they have internal UVs but that's the only one I have experience with.

I have a 130 watt UV 2 65 watt lamps. 1 65 watt cost more then 1 120watt. Check the replacement price I did not.

Back
Top Bottom