Anyone have any cool looking koi?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in love with gold ogon koi, hope to own some when I upgrade my pond (only 800 gallons right now, and don't have huge wintering tanks, just 90 gals for y comets)

Koikeeper99 said:
I love seeing all the different kinds of koi to be honest I've never seen an all black one so if you have one like that or any koi at all please feel free to post a picture. Can't wait to see all the cool kois!

Hey there . I have this koi but have no idea what kind it is . Any help would be great :).

Attachments

• image-1736847240.jpg
    image-1736847240.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 156
  • image-3641039408.jpg
    image-3641039408.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 145
  • image-3253594130.jpg
    image-3253594130.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 160
Horsegirlmaddy said:
Looks like a butterfly koi to me. Very pretty :)

Thank you =] I been to curious lol

Would u guys know know if it's bad to. Crush pellets for your koi . He doesn't go to the top to feed ?

It's tough, because sinking pellets and crushed pellets tend to go to the bottom, stay uneaten, and then just pollute the water. Try it, then check back later to remove any uneaten bits. That's my two cents, anyways :)

Horsegirlmaddy said:
It's tough, because sinking pellets and crushed pellets tend to go to the bottom, stay uneaten, and then just pollute the water. Try it, then check back later to remove any uneaten bits. That's my two cents, anyways :)

You are right I bought some last night . And it just mostly ignores them . But it tends to eat flake food for the Goldie's . I'm kinda nervouse that it might not be eating well .____.

Back
Top Bottom