Anyone know of good websites to buy a new fishtank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

em1981ma

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi I am looking to upgrade my current setup. But have found a lack of online shops to order a new tank. I don't want second hand so please don't advise gumtree or ebay. I don't drive so I need to have it delivered. I have seen a few websites that sell aquariums but they are always small silly aquariums. I want a 300L 79gallon minimum. I have seen one on allpondsolutions. Best website so far. But I ideally want a tank that comes with cabinet preferably in a beech colour. Please if anyone can share any links on here to good websites that sell large 4ft plus fishtanks which do delivery il be grateful

Cheers

Emma

He is London so I am thinking many of those suggestions are not going to work.

I would recommend calling a local shop and having them deliver. For me, I have been able to get the best prices that way. The problem is the freight costs are too high to make long distance delivery practical.

It might be a different story in the UK but that is the economics where I am.

He is London so I am thinking many of those suggestions are not going to work.

I would recommend calling a local shop and having them deliver. For me, I have been able to get the best prices that way. The problem is the freight costs are too high to make long distance delivery practical.

It might be a different story in the UK but that is the economics where I am.

+1, my lfs can/will order me any tank that exists in their catalog. Probably going to pay a bit more but it sounds like you're expecting that. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Have you tried aquaticdesigncentre.co.uk
Their shop is only a few minute's from Oxford circus

Sent from my Vodafone Smart 4 turbo using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi I am in London. I go to the aquatic design centre often, thing with there website is they don't put prices and you can def get the same cheaper elsewhere as you will be paying the top prices. I have found allpondsolutions seems the best so far. But I will def try my local lfs which is a little aquatic centre rather than a petsathome. Cheers guys think that be the best idea.

Back
Top Bottom