Brown Bullheads und Chubsucker Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rokuzachi

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Life got real busy for a while, so my old thread expired. Just thought I'd stop by and give a little update on the fish I bought from Zimmerman's late last year.

One bullhead is still a runt. The others are around 2.5". Growing fairly slow but as of right now their health is immaculate. The chubsucker has grown a little and has gained some light red color on his fins and the top of his head. He's learned the hard way that he has to be aggressive when it comes to food. He's always grazing the algae on the driftwood in the tank.

Tank is a beat up old stock tank that I broke down and resealed after I snagged it for super cheap from an LFS :brows:

I've got a video that is currently uploading in addition to the pictures below, but it takes forever with my bad up speed. I'll add it when it's done... tomorrow.

Yay, video done;

cU33Shc.jpg

w4cQusw.jpg

ogABRj0.jpg

zDeOAQh.jpg

YEEmocj.jpg

1OME9Vt.jpg

LOGXWmT.jpg

It's been two weeks, and I've stepped up their feeding. I feel like they've grown significantly in this short time doing this, but my eyes aren't exactly good nor is my estimation of size most of the time!

New video at feeding time;

They are looking good. Have you added any live food like cut up earthworms to their diet yet?

Back
Top Bottom