DIY Stream and Pond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GodFan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anybody on here made a stream and pond system in their backyard? I would love to make one oneday. I was thinking a nice long stream with native species ending in a nice sized koi pond. I will not be able to afford it for along time or have room for a long time but I want to see pics of setups!
Thanks and God bless!

I dont have any pictures but my.father in law has a pond in the back and front and connected by a stream of rocks. He has it set up with river gravel in the stream part with very few plants. The front pond grows very nice flowers in it and back has a sectionfor rocks.

Has anybody on here made a stream and pond system in their backyard? I would love to make one oneday. I was thinking a nice long stream with native species ending in a nice sized koi pond. I will not be able to afford it for along time or have room for a long time but I want to see pics of setups!
Thanks and God bless!

Haha does this count? It wasn't full in this picture.

Attachments

• image-3683083462.jpg
    image-3683083462.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 128
Wow thats big! But its not a stream is it? I cant really tell. I am thinking almost like a stream in a forest.

Bige an member on here has a thread of his pond too. I cant link his thread here through my phone app though. you can look up his name and try to find his thread

Ok thanks! And wow thats an awesome pond... I want lol

Back
Top Bottom