Goldfish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Coursair, nice videos. There are many views out there. Just to know further
1) If water parameters are ok....0 ammonia & nitrites, nitrates <40 just before water change..... & space to swim around....all Fancy GF will grow to 12" average?. As far as I understood, thru selective breeding there are GF available which don't cross 5/6"
2) I have two tanks....the other is a 125G discus tank which has 20 discus instead of the rated 12 & also 6 angels and some small fishes. I am seeing excellent growth in that tank & as you know discus are very sensitive.

For the 25G tank, in the last one year most of the fishes have doubled in size....to that I am planning to get a bigger tank. The GF were 2" around when I bought them but are now 6". I have a Black Ghost which was 3" when I bought it but is now 8". Same goes with more or less every guy in the tank. I also attach pics of this dwarf Gourami
View attachment 258077View attachment 258074View attachment 258075

I have tried to take pics of the 2 GFs but they are way too active to ever get a good shot.

Also here is a pic of the discus tankView attachment 258076

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow, the 25 is even a cylinder. Those fish are stunted and do not look healthy. You should reevaluate your tank situation. Also that Discus tank is really overstocked but I have seen that done before if you are religious with water changes. Either way both situations are not ideal for fish.

Back
Top Bottom