Goldfish Rescue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question: Are any of you in Utah? I may have to rehome these guys. My husband applied for a job in Vegas...

Don't know if he'll get it, but I would like to know these guys have a safe place to go if he does. I don't want to subject them to an out of state move. I would like to keep the tank and take it with me if we move tho.

Fred is doing better, but I lost Dicky :(

I moved from Provo Utah home to Mesa Arizona and took my Moor and Pearlscale ryukin fancies home with me.. They endured the ride very well!

Also you could try adding salt to the tank it will help with disease and reduce stress for your little guys.. Just be sure to remove any live plants first

Thanks, he is. Fred and Gus are doing great with just the two of them in there, so I think I'll not get any more. It would seem that the 20 gallon per goldfish rule is a better rule than 20 gallons for the first and 10 for each one after. Two in a 55 gallon is much easier and more stable than even three in there. I'm no longer having trouble with my Nitrates, they are staying around 10 between my weekly 50% water changes. That's where I like them.

If we end up moving out of state, I would like to still rehome them, however. I have no idea what we'll be living in when we get there and no idea if I'll be able to set a tank up right away either. Most likely we'll be staying with family at first until I can also find work, then we would get our own place. I'll have to rehome all my fish, not just these two. :(

Glad they are doing well. I have a 46g and I was wanting another but I came around and realized it would be too much! I enjoy my golden white clouds with my Moors and that's enough! I'm sorry you may have to rehome them and if you do I hope you find good homes! I'm sure it will be hard to let them go!

Back
Top Bottom