How to catch koi in a lake?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corvuscorax said:
You have a point Squishy, it's not like the fools in my state (Maryland) who have released Northern Snakeheads into the wild. I was short on info (are there existing carp in that lake?), and long on principle (Never release domestics). More or less I was just trying to make my point.

Most lakes do, unless its man made. And even then, they need something to consume the "trash"...which carp are perfect for.

And the snakeheads....Those have the potential to be an ecological disaster.

corvuscorax said:
Never release domestics

Beer in the wild is never a good thing!

Cant you see the next video! "Beers Gone Wild!"

Or "When Beers attack!"

Or the next Steve Irwin special.
"On this episode of Croc Hunter, were going to look at the devistating effect that ferral Beer has had on the North American Eco system. Truely a disaster in the making!"

start by takeing night crawlers and feeding it to them they love them after a couple of days of that take a barb less hook and put a worm on it and if you can get close to them drop a worm to them and get ready to set the hook fast so you can get it in there lip net them fast it should not hurt them to much but it is less stressful then chasing them around the pond all day or week with a net and if you do not get them with a net right away they will not come near you at all good luck

Back
Top Bottom