I have a butt-ugly comet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lmao. I won't regret it. I love talking tanks with just about everyone as long as they have a brain. It's the people that rattle off yahoo's best answers to every question is the people that piss me off.
And thanks for noticing my fish selection :). Hahaha!!! You'll be hearing me called an idiot a lot on here for them and that they won't last. I leave out that my blue discus, royal and butterfly pleco are 6 years old, other discus, all my corries, and rest of my plecos are 4 years, and my guppies and tetras are 2 years old. Oh and in 6 years I have lost 2 fish. 1 to tapeworm and the other jumped out of the effin tank.

hahaha :fish1:I always like my ugly pets the best!

I have a adopted mutt from the city pound who makes ladies cross the street, but the cutest little akc hound who attracts everyone over and stops traffic, who is a royal PITA and knows it! Barks, nay "bays" at anybody who reaches to pet him. Ugly dog is my #1! Cute dog a distant second.

My Betta has ammonia scars from the store, I didn't know any better and I loved the white rims on his little fins like he was waving at me! Barely any dorsal fin left, and spines sticking up where the fin is gone.. very punk when he flares!

Here he is the first week:

I always buy the ugly/deformed ones too :lol: I feel like "If I don't buy them, then who will? What if have to stay here until they die and watch as all the pretty fish are chosen?" I had bought a white fantail who had this tiny gimpy tail and had trouble swimming, a oranda who had a deformed spine + a small fin and named him Nemo. Eventually he lost his wen but was healthy otherwise. I had bought a telescope who was in great condition but over last summer I went on vacation and left him someone else's care and it looks like he sustained a serious injury to his eye (It hailed alot last summer) Now his eyes are forever uneven but it's pretty cute...kinda like quasimodo. ( Totally not a good thing lol)

Back
Top Bottom