I need a source for wakins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrightEyes_n_BushyTails

Aquarium Advice Newbie
The only place I know I can get them wants $499 for a box of 50 3" fish and wants another $60 or so for 35 lbs FedEx Next Day AM.:lol::lol::lol:
I'm looking for someone in NorthEast or MidAtlantic that can do them for under $5 for a 3" fish, quantities of only about 20 and maybe close enough to ship them priority mail. Any ideas? Thanks.

I would suggest Rain Garden Goldfish but they ship from Hawaii. Steve breeds excellent quality fish and ships very reasonably. You can also check out the 'Goldfish Keepers' forum & check the classifieds/post a classified. I dont believe you will find any wakin goldfish locally as they are not common anywhere nor will you find any for under $5. $499 for 50 fish is very reasonable as is $60 for shipping all 50. I typically pay $60+ in shipping for a single fish. Good luck!

direct from Hawaii, Rain Garden goldfish and flowers

I just remembered one other place you can try but they are closed for the winter season & will reopen in the spring. Its called 'Ponds & Gardens of Limekiln'. They have an extensive array of pond fish & will order specific fish as well. They are very nice people to deal with!! Their phone #215-884-5928.

Email: pondsandgardens@aol.com
Site: The Ponds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom