Magazine article wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ExoticAquarist

Aquarium Advice FINatic
In the Q&A section of the spring 2015 tropical fish magazine there is a person that has a goldfish with "ich" on its head and pectoral fins. The magazine editor replies to wait for the ich to advance in its life cycle, then treat. I thought that male goldfish ready to breed get small white dots on their pectoral fins and operculum. Is it wrong?

29 gallon community
10 gallon gertrudae rainbow W.I.P.

In the Q&A section of the spring 2015 tropical fish magazine there is a person that has a goldfish with "ich" on its head and pectoral fins. The magazine editor replies to wait for the ich to advance in its life cycle, then treat. I thought that male goldfish ready to breed get small white dots on their pectoral fins and operculum. Is it wrong?

29 gallon community

I really don't see any bad advice. Taking it simply, if you wait for the disease to advance then you are certain that it's ich and not something else thus preventing any chance of mistreating.

I worded it wrong, I meant could breeding stars be an option too lol. In a hurry to type I guess.

29 gallon community

Back
Top Bottom