My Pond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
breathtaking i second ff that could be in a mag now we just need to ad pond photo contest to salt and fish what do you think ff and rr?

pond photo contest

Unfortunately this would only apply to the spring, summer and some of fall since the winterized ponds are not very appealing, at least what i have seen.

This is my ice, notice it's breathtaking sparkle....
Actually, some winter pics might be cool. The rock I built that has water flowing out of it iced over with about 1/3 of the water from the pond and looked really neat.

Yes, as long as the winter pictures did not have any frozen fishes. I love ice, it is so cool

Man! I just saw this...know a few months have passed but I couldn't help myself... This looks like is out of architectural digest or something... Definitely very impressive. Hope winter is going well for you.

(y) (y) (y)

Blushing :)

Thanks everyone!!
I can't tell you all how much I love my pond. Or should I say landscaping it.
It's my passion.

As of today~ all the fishies are tucked inside their 1300gal "indoor" pond, still feeding and so very much active.
After losing 8 of my favorite last winter, there was no way I was going to risk my newly added imported Kohaku's to the fridged cold.
So once again, dear hubby stepped in and built me a pond( we're in this together now)
Come spring, a few changes will be made before the fish go back in.
This fall, I removed all the rocks on the bottom of the pond. Cleaning will now be easy.
Once again...thank you for your kind words :)
PS...I added a few pictures to my gallery. Check it out

Back
Top Bottom