Newer tank with fish who need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are very welcome That's what these forums are about. People helping people. And fish:lol:

My water is still doing great, ammonia now at a for sure 0ppm! I know goldfish are good at a higher PH, at least from what I've read. Just going for opinions, I think 8 is a little high but while I'm still cycling the tank is that something I should be worried about? I want to try to get away from using any products other than water conditioners. I've used PH balancers in the past in my other tank but I'm really trying to do all this the right way now. Any advice or opinions would be great! I'm on this forum every day now looking things up! :)

Your ph is perfectly fine for your goldies so do not worry! Great job with the water changes!! How is your moors eye doing?

Thanks! That's good to know with the PH. They seem pretty happy overall other than night time bottom sitting but it really only is with the lights out it seems. Mr. Peepers' eye is still big. I was going to post to the unhealthy fish forum tomorrow as a matter of fact. I was hoping the clean water would help out but it doesn't look to be any smaller. Possibly a tiny bit bigger. I feel bad for him but he's acting normal. Poor guy has had a rough time since I brought him home but he's hanging in there!

Back
Top Bottom