Pond Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok good lol! I thought for a minute there that you meant 40 degrees celcius and was thinking that whoever wrote that must be seriously hooked on LSD. Any pics?

Here's the pond and a few mosquito fish pics. The mosquito fish love it, but will not stop moving.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431988209.985534.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431988249.429246.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431988266.751834.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Awesome! It looks great! I'm sure the fish enjoy it!

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Awesome! It looks great! I'm sure the fish enjoy it!

Fishobsessed7

3 tanks and counting! (6 if you count the bettas)

Thanks, the mosquito fish are in heaven with no predators, lots of food, lots of space, and lots of hiding places. I'm not so sure about the sunfish though, only the smallest comes into the open. I haven't seen the other 2 yet.

Sweet! I don't know about this but doesn't it get way too warm for goldfish in the summer? I have no idea though, but you might want to look into a water chiller, as long as the other fish are tolerant of the temperatures.

Sweet! I don't know about this but doesn't it get way too warm for goldfish in the summer? I have no idea though, but you might want to look into a water chiller, as long as the other fish are tolerant of the temperatures.

Two of our neighbors have goldfish ponds and the fish do fine without a chiller, as long as there is a little shade they will be fine and my pond is 3' at the deepest so it should be pretty cool along with water plants for shade as well and rocks.

Common goldfish are extremely resilient. Mine do fine even in water up to 85F during the day. No chiller required.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I found a baby mosquito fish maybe 1/6" and we are missing one white cloud and a few mosquito fish, other than that the pond is great. Oh and one of the white clouds is pregnant so I am going to catch her and put her in a 10g so the fry are safe.

I found a baby mosquito fish maybe 1/6" and we are missing one white cloud and a few mosquito fish, other than that the pond is great. Oh and one of the white clouds is pregnant so I am going to catch her and put her in a 10g so the fry are safe.

Awesome! Fry galore ??

Caleb

I would just leave her be and the fry that survive will be very hardy.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom