Simplest Koi Pond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You won't find them in a store, check craigslist. Also try calling large scale bakeries or other type of businesses that use a lot of food materials, they often have food safe totes or can tell you who does. Prices can range from $50-$150 depending on where you get it from. The important thing is just to make sure it didn't have any bad chemicals in it like roundup or something of that sort. I've also had good luck with ones that were used for car wash chemicals after a lot of rinsing, scrubbing and soaking.

You won't find them in a store, check craigslist. Also try calling large scale bakeries or other type of businesses that use a lot of food materials, they often have food safe totes or can tell you who does. Prices can range from $50-$150 depending on where you get it from. The important thing is just to make sure it didn't have any bad chemicals in it like roundup or something of that sort. I've also had good luck with ones that were used for car wash chemicals after a lot of rinsing, scrubbing and soaking.

Thank you for the info!

NatureFish
????

Yes, thank you all. I'm gearing towards a large tote. Since this will be my first time, I'll start with Gold fish

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom