Sulawesi Native Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CephalopodCove

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I was originally going to breed Rabbit Snails in a smallish tank but when the seller told me 5 days after my order that they were out of stock, I realized I had time to go bigger. I'm hoping to attempt a 20 long to replicate the water and landscape of the Sulawesi lakes to keep/breed Sulawesi Shrimp and Rabbit Snails. This will hopefully have a sandy/grassy arealleading into a rockier terrain with driftwood. So, I'm currently researching the lake noe but I was looking for suggestions. These could be your own knowledge of the species, a seller (which I'm desperately hunting for), ideas or just feedback on my idea. Thank you!

Oops, realized I used 'Native' inappropriately. I know what I'm doing when it comes to the fish, just not quite the lingo yet.

I just order some sulawesi shrimp from homelessaquatics.com

They also have the tylos i order them too... ;) very nice stock and have been active since they arrived today not shy in the least a few shrimp came to the glass where i was standing...

I would try to get some freshwater sponges as well. There is one very very beautiful shrimp from there that lives with the sponge symbiotically.

Back
Top Bottom