Thinking about a pond for my babys....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miyavp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have three ryukins in a tank not nearly large enough. I'd really like to get them some sort of outside setup. It cant be anything permemnent because I'll probubly be moving next year. Also if its too expensive its not possible.
Ideas? We dont have hot summers or very cold winters here.

I was thinking a big horse trough....has anybody done anything like this before??

I was thinking a big horse trough....has anybody done anything like this before??

I think one of the threads below or on the next page or two was about someone who had fish in a horse trough. Maybe you can find it?
It's perfectly do-able. :)

I wonder if I could put this on my padio? Our winters rarely get below freezing and our summers dont often reach 90. But it rains alot, and we have neigborhood cats. Would that be an okay temp range for my goldies? I'd be keeping my sinker in the house with me just because its easier to care for him that way.

Large stock tanks work just fine as long as you don't over stock. A 150-175gal stock tank should be more than enough.

It'd only be two ryukins. I'm looking more for a 75-100gal sized pond

Yeah but I think the extra space would make it easier to maintain the pond lol.

Back
Top Bottom