5G stocking ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meganangeline

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had recently purchased a 5G tank which came with a whisper filter. I also bought a heater for it. I had moved my current Molly fry into the tank thinking it would be easier to take care of them in there. Unfortunately half of them died, so I moved them back into the mesh breeder net in my 75G aquarium. Now I have an empty 5G aquarium. I was researching and found that shrimp, African dwarf frogs, OR a Betta would work in the tank fairly good. However, I am unsure of which inhabitant I would like, they're all so unique. Thanks for the help!!

2-3 african dwarf frogs would be cool. They are pretty hard to care for though. Unless you were planning on planting it shrimp wouldnt be a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You can do ADF, just get a terra cotta tray and feed there or use a turkey baster and shoot it at them. XD

+1 on the terra cotta tray. When i kept them i had 3 in a bare bottom 10 gallon. They were a bit of work but not too bad. Mine didnt eat pellet food so i fed a mix of frozen foods. Water quality is important to keep in check ( same with all other fish ). They like a lot of places to hide. Half my tank was a java moss carpet the other half was bare bottom. They loved hanging out on the java moss

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom