acf & Water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wetfishies

Aquarium Advice Regular
My acf has been in her new tank for maybe 2 weeks. She is a year old, I used to have her in my fish tan. Since in her new tank she has maybe eaten one time & I noticed she regurgitated food from the day before. If water may be the cause of this. What do I have to test the water for. Is there anything I have to look for that would cause her not to be able to smell her food. When I put food in the tank or try and hand feed her she just will not eat. she will take her hands and smell but that`s it. I tried night crawlers, frozen blood worms, freeze dried brine shrimp & tubifex worms. I tried feeder guppies. & even a little piece of shrimp that I had in the freezer. I took this photo of her right before I posted this message.
She is in a 20 gal. long I use a marineland penguin power filter 100. I even unplug the filter to make it totally quiet & that does not help.

Last photo

Here is a photo of her from this morning & Another question.
She is well known to my fish ever since she was tiny & has not eaten any of my fish in over a year. NOT to say she will not ever eat any, But Should I just put her back in there with them? She seemed happy in there. & she would always swim to my hand, and eat when ever there was food given to her, I feel horrible that she is in this new tank :( she just seems so sad

piggy.jpg

You put her back she may of forgot and eat her old friends

Sent from my LGLS740 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

wetfishie

She has been back in ever since & has been doing very good. :) she is eating & looking /acting good. has not forgotten the love she feels for the fish lol & has not eaten any :)

A little gossip proud to speak about:dance: Well I will add 2 photos to show the gravel I have now. & the gravel that I found in my aquarium this morning.:eek: My frog passed the gravel(y) Now I know what was wrong with her after putting her in the new tank. She inhaled a gravel. :banghead: I am so happy for her. she is eating like a pig & all is so back to normal
IMG_1871.JPG IMG_1868.JPG

That is great how did you get her to pass it with the peas.
I have never seen either frog I have go
Or
Noticed it in tank do they bury it

Sent from my LGLS740 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No she did not bury it. I found it on top of her house. & I did not give her peas. She has been eating night crawlers again too:cool:

Back
Top Bottom