African Dwarf Frog Fungus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

longmvu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
my African dwarf frog has fungus i gave it maracyn but i dont know if it will heal or not:-|

info about tank:
10 gallon
3 plants
1 ship decor
1 heater(72f)
one water filter(off due to maracyn)
1 airstone
1 airpumper

Ammonia? Nitrite? Nitrate? pH? Is the temp actually 72? Any tankmates?

I would try Pimafix. I would keep the filter running and remove the carbon. Turning the filter off is just going to cause more problems, stress them, and keep them sick or make things worse.

frog info

Ammonia? Nitrite? Nitrate? pH? Is the temp actually 72? Any tankmates?

I would try Pimafix. I would keep the filter running and remove the carbon. Turning the filter off is just going to cause more problems, stress them, and keep them sick or make things worse.

ammonia: 5 ph: 8.4 nitrite:0 nitrate:0 alkalinity:300 Hardness:300 Chlorine and chloramine: 0 i dont have Pimafix neer my pet store no tank made i did remove the carbon out of the filter it 72f in the tank i still use maracyn

Last edited:
here a picture of the fungus on the left side
16hratw.jpg
maj4wj.jpg
my frog has one on both sides

Last edited by a moderator:
ADF Dead

here some story retelling
you can believe what i been through today the other frog is alive here the story i took all the water out wash everything and put it back back in and waiting for the water to warm up for the lucky frog who made only 1
it died do to leftover food in the tank called called ammonia braying the frog second frog story i was putting the frog in the tank it jumped out and it was 26 sec i found got it put it back in the tank it alive now it hiding also and he was corvered with dirt so the dirt broke off somewhere in the tank

info about tank:
10 gallon
3 plants
1 ship decor
1 heater(72f)
one water filter
1 airstone
1 airpumper
user_online.gif

Back
Top Bottom