African Dwarf Frog Haven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great, I'm glad to hear it's going well :) I've actually had good luck with other Tetra products but not those darn heaters. Same as you though, they are all I can really find locally that's small enough so I ended up with a few. Sounds like the temp should be OK, especially with the summer months ahead. They'll let you know if they aren't warm enough. Betta will usually clamp her dorsal fin and frogs will hang by the heater and filter excessively ;)

your frog looks really thin,you shoulkd feed more.(unless you just got them)

He has been a bit slender no matter how much I feed. I may start feeding him directly so I know he is getting plenty. He is a little small, but not too small. They aren't supposed to be fat IMO.

Well I think he may just be a smaller frog. The other ones are perfectly "chubby". It has nothing to do with the amount that I feed, because I feed the recommended amount...maybe even a bit more.

Okay, I appreciate your concern though. I have wondered from time to time, but I guess they are like people. Some are bigger and others are smaller.

Back
Top Bottom