American Bull Frog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miyavp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a baby american bullfrog i rescued from being run over at my local lake. He was scaped up pretty bad so I brought him home and nursed him back to health. He's still got the little nub of his tail. I've been doing daily water changes in the 5gal fish tank i have him in and i wanted to keep him. Besides a larger tank what else do i need for him?

Sorry can't help much with frogs but you got any pics? :)

had one as a kid that I grew from a tad pole , I used to feed him , crickets , grass hoppers and earth worms , you will need a big tank for him if you want to keep him long because they get huge

I'll definetly post pics :) He's kinda doofy looking but cute. Pretty sure he's an american bullfrog anyway. His face isnt green like in alot of pictures I"ve seen but he has every other marking

This frog eats anything that moves. Farmers tried to farm these and feed them super grow pellets but the frogs ignored them.

I could'nt get mine to eay anything but pelets. Anyway he died yesterday =\ not sure what happened his stomach just got super bulged out and then he died =\

I was doing water changes like every other day and the water is safe I use it for my fish.

Back
Top Bottom