Axolotl updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spencer1044

Aquarium Advice Freak
After the passing of my last axolotl I've decided to do some major changes.
First off I went out and got a 65 gallon tank and moved everything from my 29 and 24 gallon tanks into that it needs more fish but I will get that in the future
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1466531256.645698.jpg
Second my girlfriend bought me another axolotl so I have a black one named Delta and a Gold one named echo she got me the gold one.
And finally I put those axolotls in the 29 gallon they love be all of the new space and it's fun to see them swimming and running around the tank
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1466531417.206841.jpg
I am thinking about getting one last axolotl just to have all three colors there is plenty of space.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I've always wanted axolotls (illegal to own in my state).
Is that a gravel substrate? I thought that was not advisable due accidental ingestion and digestive impaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry for the low quality picture it won't let me upload one of higher quality from my iPad. It's a mixture of white and blue sand.

Sorry for the low quality picture it won't let me upload one of higher quality from my iPad. It's a mixture of white and blue sand.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. I just wanted to bring that up for any potential Axolotl owners reading this.
About the images, I'm not sure what the upper limit is for image resolution. What has worked for me for resizing images is to email them to one of my email accounts (I'm using an iPhone 5 something). Just before sending, you should be presented with an option to select the file size of the attachment. I usually say medium and send it. After receiving the image, you should be able to save to your camera roll.

I still run into the same problem it did change the resolution but it was still to big would doing this on the computer work better I'd love to show you all what they look like

One thing you can try is uploading the images to a third party image hosting site such as PhotoBucket, Imgur, etc. Most apps/web sites for these hosts will allow you to retrieve the link/URL for the images. You then copy the link and paste it in your post. Image tags would then be wrapped around the image link. The image tags are provided when you are posting (full web browser or mobile app) or you can just type them in manually.
It would look like this (minus the space characters):
[ I M G ]http://www.thehostingwebsite/something/blahblah.jpg[ / I M G ]

Back
Top Bottom