Best treatment for adf fungus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lidogirl

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've been keeping ADFs for over 10 years and have been fortunate to never have had this problem before. My older adf (3 years now?) has suddenly developed white patches all over his back. The newest additions to the tank were made about 2 months ago and and 3 of those (extremely tiny) out of 4 passed away almost immediately with no symptoms. The remaining new frog seems healthy. I did notice the temp was high and we had hot weather a few day prior (house was 90 at some points). I'm not sure if it's chyrtrid because I can't seem to find any decent pics. My first throught was ich but quickly learned they don't get it. Now looking closer it's definetly a white fuzz.

Please advise

Jen

Attachments

• IMG_3654.jpg
    IMG_3654.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 78
Unfortunately no one answered. I know Maroxy is my go to for fungal infections but it's impossible to find. I had it over nighted from a seller on eBay and in the mean time did a dip in methylene blue but it arrived just about 2 hours too late and he passed yesterday morning. ?

Back
Top Bottom