Creating a nice community :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Animal fanatic

Aquarium Advice Activist
Last night I set-up a 6ft / 2ft / 2ft aquarium (150gallons) and I currently have 1 angel 1 discus 1 Bala 1 BGKF 1 sailfin pleco and 1 feather fin cat and I wanted to no what fish would you add to this community . I'm aware of discus don't worry I did have 2 but due to having bad N.Ireland weather my other discus sadly died as the heater broke they have been together for almost 2 1/2 years and no problems have happened . I'm aware of keeping most of these guys in shoals so please don't criticise me :D I would like to create a strange community with odd fish .

I would add 2 more discuses and 5 more balas to reduce aggression. You could try a mass mix of schools of tetras. It would be colorful and active

I would add 2 more discuses and 5 more balas to reduce aggression. You could try a mass mix of schools of tetras. It would be colorful and active

Thanks , I was going to get 2 more discus and 1 more Bala as my one is quite docile and I would be worried that I don't have enough room to keep 5 haha . also adding a peacock eel , some barbs maybe a birchir or an iridescent shark (paroon shark ) if I get rid of my 1 discus on sure on what to do :)

Back
Top Bottom