friends w/ leopard frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mixing species with amphibians is never a good idea. Is the leopard frog wild caught?

do you know exactly what species of leopard it is? i know of a few commonly kept in aquariums and they need anywhere from 20-40 gallons for a single specimen. if i remember correctly, in another thread, you said it's in a 10 g tank. why not get a 55 and make an awesome vivarium habitat? ;)

do you know exactly what species of leopard it is? i know of a few commonly kept in aquariums and they need anywhere from 20-40 gallons for a single specimen. if i remember correctly, in another thread, you said it's in a 10 g tank. why not get a 55 and make an awesome vivarium habitat? ;)

You could setup a pretty sweet paludarium for them. I still wouldn't mix species.

You could setup a pretty sweet paludarium for them. I still wouldn't mix species.

i was more talking about putting a few more of the leopard frogs but yeah it would be a really sweet tank. i love catching rana pipiens and taking pictures of them, they are beautiful. one of my favorite parts about spring is finding frogs and toads the size of your fingernail

i was more talking about putting a few more of the leopard frogs but yeah it would be a really sweet tank. i love catching rana pipiens and taking pictures of them, they are beautiful. one of my favorite parts about spring is finding frogs and toads the size of your fingernail

Yeah I figured you were :). They are an awesome frog! A group in a 55 paludarium would be awesome

how do you find out what sex they are. I want to find a friend for frogge he looks lonely in there he sings all nite but know response except there r frogs now hanging around my window and at noise out side

its been awhile since I visited this site I wanted to say that frogge is doing excellent . just how big does a leopard frog get. he is eating like 10 crickets a day (small ones ) plus 2 worms at nite

Back
Top Bottom