Frogs! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I did it anyways :) I don't know it's name yet. I plan on just catching wild crickets. :) he is living with some snails. I found them in my backyard too! ;) any input would be great!

Attachments

• image-3632844492.jpg
    image-3632844492.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 80
Careful of the snails! You can VERY quickly be overrun with snails as common pond snails don't need a mate to reproduce- you could be looking at hundreds of them in a relatively short period of time!

Loving your frog :) What a cutie pie! How's he doing?

So I did it anyways :) I don't know it's name yet. I plan on just catching wild crickets. :) he is living with some snails. I found them in my backyard too! ;) any input would be great!
your frog is adorable:)

Just checking in on your froggy :) Did you name it yet? Did Momma come around? Any luck on cricket hunting? Don't leave us hangin!

Do you have grasshoppers? I have had a much easier time catching grasshoppers for my pets than catching crickets. You can also try feeding him worms from outside, but not all of my wild-caught frogs will eat them. In the end, I found it best to just buy crickets.

Do you have grasshoppers? I have had a much easier time catching grasshoppers for my pets than catching crickets. You can also try feeding him worms from outside, but not all of my wild-caught frogs will eat them. In the end, I found it best to just buy crickets.
grasshoppers may be easier to catch,but most(that ive caught) are bigger than crickets. you might be able to feed it ants,im not sure howhealthy that is for them though

Back
Top Bottom