frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rexisbeast a leopard frog any pic and does it like water this frog DONT go in the water and the tadpole was huge thank u

It came to the pet store with a shipment of feeder of goldfish I live in Miami

I'm going out to buy my frog a new home. I've got a 10gal tank but that it I know he DONT like the water. Any suggestion of what I should buy does he heat thank you

Mama thanks for the help I'll make one instead of the store bought one

I'm trying to figure out what type of tank I need wet or dry for my bull frog right now it doesn't look like he likes the water the floor gravel sand moss I'm going out today to get something
My large goldfish eat a cricket yesterday is it going to hurt him

I'm trying to figure out what type of tank I need wet or dry for my bull frog right now it doesn't look like he likes the water the floor gravel sand moss I'm going out today to get something
My large goldfish eat a cricket yesterday is it going to hurt him

You can buy reptile carpet and a water bowl for the frog. The cricket will not hurt your goldfish.

Mama that's what I'm doing carpet and water bowl for starter what kind of water do I put in bowl thanks for your help goldfish just swallowed it (whomp) gone

Mama that's what I'm doing carpet and water bowl for starter what kind of water do I put in bowl thanks for your help goldfish just swallowed it (whomp) gone

You will need to use the same dechlorinator you use with fish, add that to the frogs water.

Does anyone have picture of a frog tank and how they should be set up my frog is getting bigger by the day and its time for a home I have a 10gal tank already so I'm wondering if to make a wet or dry tank

ForumRunner_20130814_090241.jpg

Rats that's a great looking tank I just found out that you have to cover 3 sides of the tank so the frog DONT get hurt jumping into glass I'm going to set it up the same way u got it thanks for ur help

Back
Top Bottom