Green Tree Frog tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sorrelg

Aquarium Advice Newbie
does anyone have pics of green tree frog tanks ? i desperatly need some!

I have a picture of a green dumpy frog
Here
img_1181728_0_eed40fa8849e1d95193bf5a9ab80297d.jpg

Here is a shot of my 'Viquarium'. They don't make the plastic waterfall, creek, and rock wall anymore though. This was in a 55 gallon tank. I had fish, newts, toads, and could have had green treefrogs (among other things). The tank ran well and was easy to maintain. All the plants are live.
img_1193678_0_3210811d591f988d84f2fcd8b16804be.jpg

Fishguy2727 said:
Here is a shot of my 'Viquarium'. They don't make the plastic waterfall, creek, and rock wall anymore though. This was in a 55 gallon tank. I had fish, newts, toads, and could have had green treefrogs (among other things). The tank ran well and was easy to maintain. All the plants are live.

Sorry to sidetrack a bit but that's a pretty cool tank! What kind of plants are in there? I think I see some carnivorous ones lol. I may have to do something like that with my 55g in the far future haha.

There is anacharis, water hyacinth, english ivy, pothos vine, lucky bamboo, and a couple of assorteds from home depot. The terrestrial area served as a hydroponics area for any plants up there.

Do the tree frogs croak? I always wanted some but I'm afraid they'll croak all night long.

Yes, they will. There may be some other frogs out there that you could do that won't be too noisy. The fire belly toads are pretty quiet, an occaisonal quiet low croak is all you will get out of them.

Back
Top Bottom