New friends!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afink1

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just wanted to show off my 2 new family members. Pachu is my wild and Suki is my leucistic. Axolotl love! [emoji173]️4435.jpg4408.jpg4409.jpgIMG_20180526_120928365.jpg

Those are such cool creatures. They remind me of the mudpuppies I caught when I was a kid. Thanks for sharing.

Reading some articles it says that u should have a ration of 2 females for every 1 male. I feel like 2 males would be territorial.

I ask because I've heard there isn't aggression between male axolotls....at least as adults outside of their cannibalism stage......and recently I've read of people having issues with males fighting if there isn't hiding spots. I'm guessing they are like fish in the sense that different personalities can cause different outcomes???

I ask because I've heard there isn't aggression between male axolotls....at least as adults outside of their cannibalism stage......and recently I've read of people having issues with males fighting if there isn't hiding spots. I'm guessing they are like fish in the sense that different personalities can cause different outcomes???

I think most species aren't good with only male presence. both my axolotls are the same size and one is male in one is female. They get along great.

Back
Top Bottom