Other animals in the tank with guppies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfan88

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know turtles will eat them, and they get too big... I need something that will be fine in a ten gallon tank with some guppies, platys and swordtails... I have a couple ADFs in my 130 gallon, but I want something different in the smaller one if possible. Any suggestions?

Mexican axolotols are a type of amphibian that is fully aquatic and would look very nice in your tank. Look them up and tell me what you think!:)

Thanks :) I can't look it up right now, but when I get on my computer I will :)

I dot think I would have enough room in a 10 gal for one of those. They are cute though! :)

Sorry I forgot that this was for a ten gallon! There aren't many options but maybe a dwarf orange Mexican cray fish because they are too small to hurt your fish and are plant friendly! Tell me what you think although they can get to be pretty pricy!:)

Sorry I forgot that this was for a ten gallon! There aren't many options but maybe a dwarf orange Mexican cray fish because they are too small to hurt your fish and are plant friendly! Tell me what you think although they can get to be pretty pricy!:)

Yeah. I don't know. I think I might just stick to shrimp or something. Thanks for the ideas :)

Lol that's ok... My 10 gallon serves as a devised betta tank now :p

Back
Top Bottom