Pacific Tree Frog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LykeOMGee

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone have these or know much about them? I've been reading up on them because I found one in a small pipe which I have brought home. I have a little plastic 5g aquarium that he (I'm assuming a he because of the croaking when in the pipe) is currently in. Is it too small? I also put a small branch and some leaves. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Not familiar with that particular frog, but given that its a tree frog, your going to want to minimize the water. A terrarium with a water feature would be a more appropriate home for it.

Wy Renegade said:
Not familiar with that particular frog, but given that its a tree frog, your going to want to minimize the water. A terrarium with a water feature would be a more appropriate home for it.

Yeah after a couple days of saving him from the pipe, I've decided my best bet is to return him to my friends house where I found the pipe. And possibly get some tadpoles instead. Plus they are very loud croakers lol

Back
Top Bottom