Salt bath for ACF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RABENA

Aquarium Advice Freak
Balloon bloating in legs

Sent from my LGLS740 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Its a shame 50 people stop by and not one helped
Dam

I don't even know what an ACF is. More people will help you if you give more information- pictures of the illness, a description of your tank and water parameters, and then asked specific questions like- Is a salt bath safe? Will it be effective as a treatment? How much salt? How long? I don't know what an ACF is but I might be able to help if you gave more information.

ACF

Attachments

• 1429985198082.jpg
    1429985198082.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 95
Oh, african clawed frog. Ok, what do you need to know? We still need to know what your tank parameters are and what information you are looking for. I don't really know enough about frogs to help you, but for anyone to help you they need to know how they can help you. What information do need?

R u teaching how to cure my frog
OR
Proper way to ask questions

I've been here at least 6 mths asking how to do it nobody knows this site went down a lot in a yr but the help you do get is awesome some people know what they are talking about

I'm not a herp guy,but did keep ACF once long ago.
IMO(and only an opinion) he looks fat not bloated.
They eat whatever fits in their mouths I believe?

Thanks for the input people are saying she looks good just fat

R u teaching how to cure my frog
OR
Proper way to ask questions

What they are saying is that the more specifically you ask the questions, the easier it will be for us to help. So asking good questions will lead to curing your frog. We are only trying to help. :)

Back
Top Bottom