vacationing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
so im going camping next month for a week and i dont know what to feed my adf while im gone. im feeding my fish those feeder blocks but what should i feed my frog? any advice or tips very appreciated

Raygator said:
Try blood worms, they'll live in the substrate until they've been consumed

I can only find bw frozen. Where would u find living ones.

I think they meant blackworms, but personally I wouldn't bother. They'll be fine for a week without feeder blocks or supplements. I'd rather give a big feeding before leaving than risk having some kind of food live or dead in the tank during the week.

I have a local pet stores that sells them live by the ounce, but I live in minneapolis mn so I suggest just trying privately owned stores, they usually have different selections than the corporate pet stores

Raygator said:
I have a local pet stores that sells them live by the ounce, but I live in minneapolis mn so I suggest just trying privately owned stores, they usually have different selections than the corporate pet stores

Ya panama city fl has 2 chains and 3 privately owned. Nvr seen them her. But the local shops specialize in salt water

Oh well I'm sure you could get them on the internet or some sort of breeding system to make them, or you could always try driving out of your usual area to look

Raygator said:
Oh well I'm sure you could get them on the internet or some sort of breeding system to make them, or you could always try driving out of your usual area to look

Ya I am sure. I am looking into getting into some breeding of a lot of things. Especially my feeders for my chlids. Maybe breeding blood worms would be a cool option too. Can't imagine it would be difficult. Would save me $$$ for the adf too. Wouldn't have to feed them frozen.

Back
Top Bottom