What should I put in my 5 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salem clemens

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm thinking either a crayfish dwarf shrimp african dwarf frogs a betta or firebelly newt I just can't decide or something I'm not thinking of entirely different the only thing is no live food

I'm now thinking about putting a betta one or two african dwarf frogs and a bunch of dwarf shrimp it will also be heavily planted

Would I be able to get an axolotol with a bala shark ropefish blue gouramie spitted rapheal catfish two bristle nose plecos two silver dollars one paradise fish two bleeding heart tetras two zebra danios a Cory cat and one sword tail and I may add more fish in the future this is a 75 gallon and I can take out stock I also can keep the tank at 71 for the axolotol

Would I be able to get an axolotol with a bala shark ropefish blue gouramie spitted rapheal catfish two bristle nose plecos two silver dollars one paradise fish two bleeding heart tetras two zebra danios a Cory cat and one sword tail and I may add more fish in the future this is a 75 gallon and I can take out stock I also can keep the tank at 71 for the axolotol

No to the balance as they get huge and out grow a 75 and need to scchool.
Also a no go on the a axolotol they do best in species only and would starve
Also no to the ropefish best for species only and are active hunters.
A ground and angel and a paradise fish will fight so best pick one species
A Raphael cat e fish is fine
Silver dollars get huge so nope
Need more then 2 bleed hearts, Adonis, or cory cats at least 6
Swords get 5-7 ins and have a decent bio load for there size

Research is the key to everything

Back
Top Bottom