1.water change,2. cleaner crew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artur

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everyone.It is me Artur.Finally i put some pics on my 4 months old 90.gal.tank.I hope you guys will like it.You help me a lot!!!!!Thanks!!!I have two more questions.1.When i do water change,i drain the water by me drain walve.Then water lewel is lower then some of my corals.is it O.K for corals to stay without water for 10-15 minutes <they still stay wet>or should i move them lower for that time,and later put them back on their place.I think i read somewhere that you should not move the corals once they like where they are.What you guys do?What should i do?2.In my 90 gal.i have only cleaner shrimp,fire shrimp,3 hermits,6 astrea snails and from yesterday 2 sand siffting starfishes,5 nassarius snails.But thats not enough. for cleaning crew.Right.What ,and how many should i have in my 90 gal.tank.Thanks for all help!!!!:)

To me that`s not a bad cleanup crew. Sounds like a good one to me. I agree that a few mins. might not be bad but I would try to hurry up the process and get it back in as soon as possible. I`m not liking the 15 mins. That might be too long. JMO

It depends on the coral. A lot of sps coral are near the surface and go through periods when they are exposed. I have one acro that is exposed when I do a pwc and I have not seen any problems with it.

Like always you guys are helpfull.Thank you!!!!!!If anyone have some comments please write!!!!

Many acros will do just fine being exposed to air for 15min or more. Lps might be a problem if their tissue does not fully retract.

You could always reduce the time corals spend in the air by doing smaller water changes more often so the corals do not get exposed. Just a thought

Back
Top Bottom