Ok so I finished my first DIY, lol shouldve posted in DIY but I want it here.
AC110 Fuge Custom using the directions above.
A few notes after doing it:
-That dremel tool is probably extremely nice to use on the top. I used a dull xacto knife lol, I cracked pieces of the top but its only cosmetic (and it already has a large melted spot) so long as it does the job.
-It was my first time using silicone. I definately did not pop the top piece to break the seal well enough or something, cause it all popped out the back lol I had to spread it with my homemade spreading tool (a stick lol)
-I had the perfect amount of super glue (the gel kind is so nice) so you may need more if you so choose
-I ended up having one spare tube of silicone. I didnt know how much I needed. I didnt even finish the one tube so one tube is enough ( and I used A LOT, due to the back blowing out and no accuracy with silicone)
-The plastic paint was nice. I did two coats for the heck of it. One wouldve been ok.
I know it was sloppy...but if it gets the job done idc..
I may be forgetting other things but Ill post them if I remember. Now onto the pics...