10 gal nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishfan321

Aquarium Advice Freak
Could i start with a fowlr and upgrade it in like two months? It would probably have the emporer 400 on it.. Could I put some rubble in that?

Yes you could do that, but once the Fowlr is stable, and is established to a point, you could consider upgrading. The rubble would do great, and the bio-wheel with act as a another source to collect beneficial bacteria. What size tank is it?

tyspot1000 said:
Yes you could do that, but once the Fowlr is stable, and is established to a point, you could consider upgrading. The rubble would do great, and the bio-wheel with act as a another source to collect beneficial bacteria. What size tank is it?

Ten gallons.. Thanks a lot and I also have a 33 long.. Could I possibly start the ten and add live rock to the 30 to seed it?? Ls also it will have a 10 galsump on it also.

Well since you are only going to have FOWLR for now, go with some PC or VHO T5 Bulbs. Also, depending on what kind of corals you want can determine the wattage.

can someone give me a link to a good lighting fixture. I am looking but i really cant find one

Hey, little mistake here, but I gave you false info on the bio-wheel. It could possibly nitrate build-up in the tank (Which is not the best in reef setups), you might want to remove it for extra precaution.

tyspot1000 said:
Hey, little mistake here, but I gave you false info on the bio-wheel. It could possibly nitrate build-up in the tank (Which is not the best in reef setups), you might want to remove it for extra precaution.

Alright I will

Back
Top Bottom