Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Addict

A friend owns a pool store and he gave me a scrap liner to line the inside of the platform to hold water. If this don't work I don't know what to do

Old 01-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #42
Aquarium Advice Addict

If she likes it she may let me do the same in the living room and get a 20 for a saltwater. But she is kinda a witch

Old 01-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #43
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimdim View Post

+1 lol im addicted already, im tryin to find my piranha a home so i can convert their 40 gal to a reef!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Lol. I've been really sad getting rid of so many of my FW fish, but i think I'll be really happy with a reef, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwandrsn View Post
If she likes it she may let me do the same in the living room and get a 20 for a saltwater. But she is kinda a witch
I hope she likes it! Let us know. And if it works, you should post a picture.

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #44
Aquarium Advice Addict

I will when I get it done
Old 01-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #45
Aquarium Advice FINatic

When i live in an apartment we were not suppose to have any animals including fish. Thats when i started a resf tank. I got aggervated bc i had a boxer yhat i couldnt bring turned out alot of people had dogs running around so i put a 55gal. idk if she would have been happy if she found out. Also i got my 140 about 7 or so months after my 55 tou will.always want a bigger tank. My 140 im about to set up and im wanting a 300 gal. My gf said no.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #46
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardclaxton View Post
When i live in an apartment we were not suppose to have any animals including fish. Thats when i started a resf tank. I got aggervated bc i had a boxer yhat i couldnt bring turned out alot of people had dogs running around so i put a 55gal. idk if she would have been happy if she found out. Also i got my 140 about 7 or so months after my 55 tou will.always want a bigger tank. My 140 im about to set up and im wanting a 300 gal. My gf said no.
Lol i had the same problem in college had thre tanks inan appartment totaling 185 gallons lol rule was no aquariums, now i want another one, bigger then all three combined lol! Sometimes what youve got is good enough if theres something more important like a wife lol
Old 01-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #47
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well we rent a house that was built last year. We moved in as soon as the house was built. They let us have our dog. they are my wifes sister and her husband. They knew or dog was house trained but while they were building thisplace for us to move in their house flooded because of a water line to the washer busted. That's why in the lease they added aquarium. They know how much it costs to fix a flooded house (they have yet to get insurance on the place).
Old 01-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #48
Aquarium Advice Addict

They built a 3 bedroom 2 full bath house on three acres for us and charge us 500 a month. Heck of a deal and can't pass it up.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #49
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwandrsn View Post
I will when I get it done
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardclaxton View Post
Aw. Really? Poor puppy. I have 2 dogs and all my aquariums in my apartment. I moved downstairs for my aquariums. Lol. I'm jealous of your 140 and I understand why you want 300 gallons! The possibilities would be almost endless!

25 gallon reef
Old 01-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #50
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have a a 29, a 30, a 20, 3 10s, a 5 and a 55. Lol. The 55 isn't running and the 30 and one of the 10s is on Craigslist right now. I haven't caught any hell about them yet. Knock on wood.

25 gallon reef

Tags
10 gallon

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com