10 gallon saltwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like a good little tank to me. I'd like to see a pistol shrimp, i want to hear the clicking in person :)

Oh yeah, for the pistol shrimp, i think you should go with a Tiger Pistol Shrimp. I have one and i tell ya, he looks awesome. They burrow EVERYWHERE. I can see that the sand is perfectly flat in one area today, and the next day there's a huge mound of sand in that very same spot. He is awesome. Pretty cheap too. The clicking is pretty loud also. You can definitely hear it over everything else running on the tank.

I debated on one, but my cleaner shrimp is just so friendly. :)

I'll get one some day, I love that claw. :D Fair warning, that shrimp is going to look huge in that tank pretty quickly. My cleaner could extend his antennas over half the tank when I moved him xD

Yeah well you know the pistol shrimp don't bother other inverts right? Your cleaner would be fine with a pistol shrimp.

Since they are nocturnal, my pistol shrimp is pretty much always clicking at night. I hear him clicking at night every so often. It's pretty awesome. And it's pretty loud too.

Thanks. I was going to get the Caribbean one.. but the tiger just looked more awesome, and it really does.

okay just out of curiosity: why of all tanks do you want a ten gallon? that doesnt really leave you a lot of room to do a good tank. plus, beleive it or not, smaller tanks are harder to take care of water quality wise. id go with like a 20 gallon or something...

i have an extra 10 gallon so i just want to try it out.
my cousin has a 120 gallon and is gonna help me out

Back
Top Bottom