No live stock yet. Want to add some tomorrow but have questions for all you great people out there
- No Cycle because I have 100Lb's of LR that came from a 2yr old tank. Sand was new.
- Been up and running for about 1month now with all parameters remaining the same.
- PH - 7.8.... I need to bring this up to 8.2-8.4, right? How do I do that? Why isn't it at that range already?
- Ammonia - 0
- Nitrite - 0
- Nitrate - 10.... been consistantly here. Is that ok?
- KH - 125.3.... This is low but this is basically a FOWLR with just a very few easy corals. Is this ok?
- SG - 1.023
- Phosphate - 0
- Calcium - 300... i know this is low too. Will this be ok with the couple corals I am going to transfer... (frogspawn, brain, green bubble)
So here is the stocking question..... I have a clown in another tank that I want to transfer over to this one... but from what I read I should add all clowns and similar at one time to prevent aggression. So should I move this clown, but 2 more and 4 chromis all at the same time?