Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-17-2005, 08:25 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
The copperband would make an excellent show piece. Would a third large'ish fish be ok in there?

Join the NJ Reef Club Today! Saving the world's reefs one living room at a time!
MACNA XXI Atlantic City, NJ September 25-27, 2009
Phyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 11:48 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
Come on rev...everyone's doing it. You want to be cool don't you? Go ahead, just get one Honestly, if anyone can keep this fish, I am sure you can. LiveAquaria has some available that are collected from Aussie. These tend to be a bit more hardy and more readily accept prepared foods. You do pay a bit more but it is worth it. Just remember, they love featehr dusters.

Some people are like slinkies...they serve no real purpose yet can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!:p
Have a great day! Brian
lando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:42 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via MSN to Brisc0
Heya Rev, glad to hear its going well so far. I would seriously consider a pair of tank raised orchid dottybacks. They are way cool. A 6 line wrasse would be great as well. I personaly wounldn't waste the time with anthias, you'll love them for the few months they live. Wetwebmedia's faq on anthias pretty much sums up my experience... short... I also would look into a dozen or so clown gobies. They come in great colors, have a lot of personality, and contribute no bioload to speak of. I know the "rusty" ones from saltwater fish, as well as the greens are really cool and the Citrons from reefermadness are beautiful. Hope this helps man! Best of luck with the 125!

Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.

-105G SPS Reef with 30G Sump/Fuge Combo
-30G LTAnemonarium with mated porcelain crabs, 10 sexy shrimp, and 2 pink skunks all tied into the other 135G in my system.
Brisc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 12:56 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
You think 4 or 5 different gobies will get along alright?

PS. Thanks all for the help, and Lando, you are the devil's advocate!!!

Remember to Keep Christ First!
revhtree is offline   Reply With Quote

1.5g, stocking

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com